An Open Letter To the New Year
You have a big shoe to fill. Your predecessor got a lot done, and your client expects you to do as much if not more for him. Yet, there is no way to tell if that will happen, as much of your success will depend on other factors. But for you to declare a success, here is what you must accomplish for your client:
1) Get him to start eating healthier, drinking less soda, and exercising more.
2) Get his second book ready for publishing on Amazon.com.
3) Get his political action committee up and running.
4) Get a draft on his third book completed.
5) Get him used to and interested in his new job at work.
We won’t call these “resolutions”, but your client sees these as his top goals. He is depending on you to help him see these through.
After that, we can all party like its 1999.