Questions to Ponder
Given some of the press and blog attention given to an SG election less than three weeks away, I’ve come up with a few questions of my own.
1) Is alumni commentary on SG elections more disturbing than alumni involvement in the same?
2) Did the Independents that back a Greek who bolted from the System for personal ambition sell-out any more than the Independent who, for his own personal ambition, joined the System?
3) Can someone running for Treasurer without a political party get more than 10% of the vote against two large parties who are running a neck-and-neck race up and down the ticket?
4) Will a Unite party victory be counted as an upset along the lines of Access in 2004 and Action in 1992? That is, do we see Unite as part of the Access/SUN/Vision lineage of opposition parties?
and more importantly…
5) How soon will I get bored of this stuff and start writing/blogging other things?
Somethings to think about. Use the comments section to offer your thoughts or your own questions.